WE GET IT.. SOMETIMES IT’S HARD TO TRAVEL & GET TIME OFF WORK
Between work schedules, tight budgets, and family responsibilities, we get it, traveling to a conference is not always easy, but just because you couldn’t make it San Diego this year we didn’t want you to miss out on all the fun and all the amazing education that we had organized for you. We know that offering The ONE Conference online is not the same as being with us in person, but we think it’s the next best thing!
You are the reason for the ONE Conference… You are that ONE person who makes a difference in the life of ONE baby, ONE moment, and ONE touch at a time. We believe those little things that you do on a daily basis add up to make a HUGE impact on the ONE family and the ONE brain that baby gets for life.
So it makes sense that YOU are also the reason that we decided to record the conference for the first time ever.
You will get to network with other nurses in our private Facebook group.
You will get to hear all the amazing presentations. And can re-watch those that you need to hear more than once!
You will get to hear all the inspiring stories of HOPE – for yourself, for your families, and for the babies!
You will get to celebrate with us the winners of The ONE Nurse & Being The ONE Awards.
You will get to create your inspired plan of action for 2019 and beyond.
And you will get to do all of this right from the comfort of your own home! No flights, no hotels, no babysitters required!
The ONE Conference is for EveryONE!
It’s more than just a conference. It’s a mission!
Purchase the ONE Conference Experience and you’ll get to:
- Watch the sessions and review the lectures you want over and over again
- Participate in our Private Facebook Group for networking and sharing resources around the globe, all year-long
- Keep your enthusiasm and inspiration going long after the conference ends.
CHOOSE YOUR RECORDING PACKAGE & SPECIAL BONUS COURSES NOW!
Full Conference Recording – Only $200
- Access the Video Recording of the entire ONE Conference and rewatch as many times as you want
- Download the 400-page digital syllabus
- Private Facebook Group for Watching Videos and International Networking (FB Required to View)
- Optional CEU Credit available for nurses in the US
Nursing Continuing Education Credit – $150
- Approved for up to 14 contact hours of nursing continuing education credit
Brain Cooling Course – $150
- Lecture Series by International Cooling Experts
- On-Line and On-Demand
- Exceeds California Cooling Education Requirements
- Approved for up to 9.6 contact hours of nursing continuing education credit
- Regular Price: $299
aEEG Mastery Course – $150
- In Depth 6-Part Course to take you from Clueless to Confident
- 2 Bonus Videos
- Approved for up to 8 contact hours of nursing continuing education credit
- Regular Price: $299
RN, MSN, CNS, NNP-BC
You will be inspired to take at least one thing you have learned and implement a project in your NICU!
I believe that EVERY NICU is a NeuroNICU! And this means that
RNC-NIC“H.O.P.E. Stories from the NICU”
BSN, RNC-NIC“One and Done- From Idea to Implementation”
MD“Living with CP – Perspectives from the Incubator to the Clinic and Beyond”
Paige Terrien Church
MD“Behavioural Phenotype of Prematurity:
The Perfect Storm of ‘Minor’ Morbidities”
RN, MS, NNP“Sleeping Beauties — The Importance of Sleep for the Developing Brain; and for NICU Caregivers and Parents”
“It’s Not Enough to Know. We Must Do! – Translation of Evidence in to Practice”
RNC-NIC“One and Done- From Idea to Implementation”
MSN, RNC-NIC, PCNS BC“Post Hemorrhagic Hydrocephalus – How to Define, Trends in Treatment & Changing Outcomes”
PhD, APRN, NNP-BC“Brain Injuries and Other Controversies Related to Neonatal Hypoglycemia”
PhD“Supporting Family Mental Health in NICU”
RNC, NNP-BC“Humanitarian Healthcare – Why I continue to volunteer in Ethiopia”
RN, MSN, CNS, NNP-BC“The Role of Nurses in the Neonatal NeuroCritical Care Unit”
5 Things that are Messing with your aEEG Recording”
RN, PhD“SENSE and Sensibility: Supporting and Enhancing NICU Sensory Experiences”
ARNP-BC, NNP“One and Done- From Idea to Implementation”
BSN, RNC-NIC“All the Cool Kids”
Michelle B. Waddell
RN, BS, RNC-NIC“The Reality of Stress, Anxiety and Depression in the NICU…Is it Real? — Best Practices for Nursing Self-Care”
RN (EC), MN, NP-Peds, NNP-BC“Neonatal Brain Injury: Examination and Diagnosis”
“Neonatal Pain and Brain Development”
1. How long are the recordings available?
The recordings will be hosted for your personal viewing until January 31st, 2020!!!
2. When will I get the link to watch the recordings?
You will receive an email with a link to the private Facebook group where we have all videos available for viewing.
3. Will we get copies of the slides?
We will provide you with the same speaker handouts (downloadable PDF) in the Facebook Group that are provided to the in-person attendees.
4. Can I share the link to view the recording with others?
You have purchased an individual access pass and we ask that you do not share your private access with others. Violation of this policy may result in immediate termination of access.
CE CREDIT & REFUND POLICY
This course is approved by the California Board of Registered Nurses, Provider Number 15417, for up to 14 contact hours.
*Due to the digital natural of this event no refunds will be given. This is an individual viewing license, so sharing of access is prohibitted and violations will result in revocation of this license permanently.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org