Hospital Group Discounts
Save up to 75% off our usual prices with our group discounts on
all of our Neuro-NICU courses & Annual ONE conference!
This is the only Neuro-Nurturing Nursing Conference out there! We focus on bedside nuero-nurturing care.
This conference is for EVERY hospital. Having a NeuroNICU does not require a separate physical space, it’s not just offering a special procedure (like cooling), or having a piece of equipment (like aEEG). It’s more of a philosophy or standard of care that can be applied in every nursery, every NICU, every day, anywhere in the world.
Although there is considerable variability in NeuroNICU programs in the world, a common goal is to improve long-term neurodevelopmental outcomes for all infants.
To turn this goal into a reality, I believe it all starts with ONE person with a vision and choosing to implement it ONE step at a time! At Synapse Care Solutions, we firmly believe that ONE person, on ONE shift, with ONE baby and ONE family can really make a difference!
Help the nurses in your unit find their passion again. They will walk away from the conference with excellent education and actionable quality improvement project ideas that can make a difference in your hospital!
Individual Registration: $399
Do you want your NICU Team to be excited and engaged again?
See what past ONE Conference attendees are saying below.
This conference was absolutely phenomenal! Kathi you are so important to the NICU world. Thank you for bringing like-minded passionate NICU people together. I can’t wait to come next year!
Thank you so much! So refreshing and empowering. This conference has changed my career!
Amazing conference! Great speakers and priceless content! Thoroughly enjoyed every moment!
We know your nurses don’t have time to be stuck in front of a computer all day, so we have created something unique.
This year’s conference is broken up into 4 general sessions and 4 specialty workshops, between June 11 and 26.
Each session will be recorded and available for lifetime review, so you do not have to worry about nurses taking full shifts off to attend.
Two Keynote presentations to inspire you:
- Jamie Jones, MD – Keynote Presentation – Why me, Why this, Why now?
- Mary Coughlin, NNP – Keynote Presentation – Tell your NICU Story
Here is a list of some of our amazing faculty for the virtual ONE Conference :
- Danilyn Angeles, PhD, RNC – Pain and Physiology (and update)
- Jill Beck, RNC – Getting involved and getting your project done, even when working Night Shift
- Marsha Campbell-Yeo, NNP – Research updates on maternal holding and family effects of COVID
- Jeroen Dudink, MD – The science behind protecting sleep – What’s happening with the “St Joe’s Maybe Baby Program”
- Donna Goff, MD – Using aEEG to predict outcomes for infants with Congenital Heart Disease
- Claire Sorenson, RN-NIC – Compassion Fatigue in the NICU
- Barbara O’Rourke, RNC-NIC – A practical workshop on creating a “Neonatal Milk drops program”
- Marilyn Sanders, MD – Understanding mother-infant synchrony
- Rachelle Sey, PhDc, RNC – How to manage toxic stress in the NICU
- Dedra Teel, NNP – An update on a unit-wide IVH prevention program
- Gabriel Variane, MD – Updates on the international telemedicine model for neuro-protection in Brazil
Our Neuro-NICU and Small Baby Course Library.
Mix and match and customize your package based on your NICU’s interests and needs.
Use the form below to tell us more about your NICU.
In this course, we are combining NeuroNICU principles with Small Baby Unit protocols to create a unique course that will focus on everyday, simple practices that have the greatest impact on the developing premature brain.
$399 per person (including nursing CEU credits)
- More than 20 individual lectures, including:
- Bedside CPAP Management
- Skin Care Practices
- Nutrition & Neuroprotection
- Early Breastfeeding & Oral Immune Therapy
- Milk Drops Program for Neuroprotection
- IVH Prevention and Bedside Neuroprotective care
- Sensory Development and the NICU Environment
- Parent Perspectives on long-term outcomes
- Positioning Effects Everything
- And so much more
More Neuro-NICU Courses that you can choose from
Customize your package. You just pay for a specific number of seats and then you can use them however you choose.
For example: 3 nurses each take 1 course = 3 seats; or 1 nurse takes 3 different courses = 3 seats
Build clinical competence and confidence surrounding the daily, clinical uses of neonatal aEEG in the NICU.
Six-modules cover equipment choices, protocols, interpretation, and pitfalls.
Made for Nurses, NNPs and Neonatologists.
Individual price – $299
18 lectures by a global faculty.
Learn the latest research and clinical care for infants with HIE who are undergoing Therapeutic Hypothermia.
For California NICU’s, the content of this course meets the CCS education requirements.
Individual Price – $299
We are here to help nurses prepare for the NCC Neuro-NICU Certification exam.
They will receive a step-by-step study plan, access to practice questions and a list of suggested reading and video resources!
Individual price – $149