Let’s keep in touch!
Sign up to be notified when we’re coming to a city near you!
2019 Tour Dates & Locations
Sept 19 – San Francisco, CA
Sept 23 – Anaheim, CA
More dates/locations coming soon:
(Exact dates TBD) – Sign up to be notified
MSN, RNC, CNS, NNP-BC
Through Synapse Care, Kathi offers NeuroNICU program consultation, in-person workshops, online courses, and an annual nurses’ conference.
You are invited to attend a half-day workshop and a fun networking reception. As NeuroNICUs are being developed all over the world we believe that new bedside technologies combined with simple bedside practices can impact the most vulnerable organ of the newborn, the developing brain. The four pillars of NeuroNICU care are key to every NICU becoming a NeuroNICU. In this workshop we will dive deep into these four pillars of care and you will walk away with a plan to implement in your NICU right away!
1. Outline the four pillars of NeuroNICU focused care.
2. List three bedside neuro-protective practices.
3. Discuss the options for neuro-monitoring at the bedside and two populations that could benefit.
4. Create an implementation plan for one care practice that can improve neuro-developmental outcomes for infants or emotional health for parents.
* This course has been approved for 3.5 contact hours of nursing continuing education by CA BRN CEP#15417. Full refund if cancelled 14 days prior to event.